Palyul Changchub Dargyeling of the D.C. area, is a non-profit organization of Vajrayana Buddhism in the Palyul lineage of the Nyingma tradition. We are one of a world-wide network of Dharma centers founded by the late Kyabje Drubwang Pema Norbu Rinpoche under the current leadership of Kyabje Karma Kuchen Rinpoche, the 12th throne holder of the Palyul lineage. We follow the guidance, advice and personal examples of His Holiness Pema Norbu Rinpoche, our Palyul Rinpoches, Teachers, Lamas and our Spiritual Director, Khenchen Tsewang Gyatso Rinpoche.
PCD-DC Sangha & friends with our Spiritual Director -- Khenchen Tsewang Gyatso Rinpoche
PCD-DC invites you to come to our Tibetan Meditation Group Sessions every Sunday at 10-11 am. Sitting meditation sessions are open to all and are led by experienced PCD-DC Sangha members.
PCD-DC Spiritual Director- Khenchen Tsewang Gyatso
PCD-DC Board 2016
President - Yeshe Dorje | Vice President - Geoff Edelman | Treasurer and Fundraising - Irina Mitchell | Secretary - Keith Matis | Membership - Mike Meissner |
* 11/13/2016 at Lab School (led by Keith)
Meditation Session Schedule through the end of January 2017:
* 11/20/2016 at Lab School (led by Geoff)
* 11/27/2016 at Yeshe’s House (led by Yeshe)
* 12/04/2016 at Lab School (led by Elizabeth)
* 12/11/2016 at Lab School (led by Geoff)
* 12/18/2016 at Christine’s House (led by Yeshe)
* 01/08/2017 at Christine’s House (led by Keith)
* 01/15/2017 at Lab School (led by Elizabeth)
* 01/22/2017 at Lab School (led by Geoff (tentative))
* 01/27/2017 at Christine's House (led by Geoff)
* 01/29/2017 at Lab School (led by Yeshe)
The schedule for the upcoming tsogs is as follows:
Rigdzin Dupa - 11/13/2016 - 11:30 AM - Lab School - Elizabeth Chopon
Rigdzin Dupa - 12/11/2016 - 11:30 AM - Lab School - Chopon?
As a non-profit organization of Vajrayana Buddhism, Palyul Changchub Dargyeling relies on your financial support to bring the teachings and practices of the Palyul Nyingma tradition to our nation's capitol. Your support helps us propagate the Dharma to benefit all Beings, bring our precious Rinpoches and Lamas to give teachings, empowerments, practices and tsogs to the DC area, as well as provide activities such as our practice, meditation and study groups. Please support PCD-DC and consider becoming a member. Thank you!